1. Would never disrespect a woman
2. Stands up for his sisters
3. Doesn’t consider himself the superior sex
4. Takes care of his parents
5. Doesn’t let his temper control him
6. Doesn’t use violence to prove a point
7. Doesn’t make a list of physical features he wants in his future wife
- Men: If Orange is the New Black is so good with representation, why are all the men horrible?
- Women: They're not all horrible. Bennett's nice. What more do you want?
- Men: But he's clueless and irresponsible! And that's just ONE guy! How can you give me ONE decent male character in a slew of diverse female characters and call THAT representation?
- Women: ...must be tough.